All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our conference are required to agree to the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. We ask for respectful cooperation from all participants to help ensure a pleasant, productive and safe environment for everyone.
It is our intention to provide a conference experience that is friendly towards all attendees, volunteers, and speakers. We are all here to learn and make new friends.
The rules are pretty simple and come down to common sense and plain old good manners:
- Be polite and friendly to all other participants.
- Do not indulge in hate speech or any kind of discrimination. This is definitely not the right place for that kind of behavior.
- If you wish to take a picture with a speaker or any participant, ask for permission first.
- No harassment of any kind allowed.
- If you have political or religious beliefs that might be considered offensive by others, kindly consider if a tech conference is the best place to express them. There might be better venues for that.
- Do not disrupt the presentations.
- If you are a speaker or sponsor, and you fear that some imagery of your presentation might annoy or offend some participant in any way, please refrain from using it. We are confident you can come up with something else.
Conference participants violating these rules may be asked to leave the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
If you believe some participant is violating these rules, please get in touch immediately with the organizers.
Just remember to be friendly, respectful and have fun!