We focus on training and creating lead developers in Mobile & Web. We have more than 20,000 alumni around the world taught by the best instructors. We are looking for new senior instructors for our new US business.
Our training offer includes online bootcamps and in-company courses in different languages. Our core products are 48-week-long bootcamps, where we will teach you all the necessary technologies to create a world-class product for Backend, Web and Mobile clients.
If you have a strong background in software development, great communication skills, and a positive outlook, we would love to hear from you.
Are you passionate about tech, programming, and enjoy sharing your wisdom with others? Please contact us!
Skills & Qualifications:
- You love to share your knowledge and app development experience with students.
- You want to guide students with the best practices that will empower them to become the best developer on the market.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 3-4 years of development experience in one or more of the fields listed below and you have strong communication skills.
- iOS development (Swift & Objective C)
- Interface and UX design
- Core Data
- Server side swift
- Teach 4-hour classes three times a week for 3 weeks per course.
- Create original and captivating content for the subject you are teaching.
- Work alongside the Bootcamp Director and KeepCoding Staff to deliver the best content and learning experiences for our students.
- Guide students through the development of several app projects.
- Facilitate a collaborative and friendly bootcamp community.
- Respond to students inquiries via Slack.
Email us to find out more information about this role!
We are looking for a Bootcamp Manager to lead a disruptive learning experience through KeepCoding’s Startup Engineering Bootcamp. Reporting directly to the Chief Learning Officer, the Bootcamp Manager is responsible for creating and ensuring the right blend of contents, finding the best teachers who will provide an in-depth learning experience for our students.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A senior mobile developer with more than 7 years of experience and at least 4-5 years experience in iOS and/or Android.
- Experience in advanced software solutions and app architecture.
- Strong project management skills, attention to details, and proven business experience as a team leader.
- You are always aware of technology trends and feel comfortable with the stack required for a world-class mobile app (Backend, Web fronted, native iOS and Android clients as well as MBaaS and deployment, Project Management with SCRUM and Agile, TDD, git, etc).
- Select, hire, manage, and support local instructors.
- Budget and monitor profitability of bootcamps.
- Research programming tools and languages that are currently trending and select what should be taught.
- Review course programs and classroom content with instructors.
- Support and guide the marketing team on the strategy to reach developer communities and evangelizing tech communities about KeepCoding.
- Ensure the company’s training methodology, practices and quality are being met by instructors.
Email us to find out more information!