Who we are:
AGBO is a new and fast growing company providing absolutely top notch IT training, with a focus in iOS development. Providing courses both online and onsite and in different languages is our bread and butter. We are a bunch of passionate geeks in love with technology and everything Apple. All of us strive to provide outstanding quality services and the best customer experience on Earth to all our clients. If you have passion and a positive outlook, are always excited to learn and being in contact with great developers around the world, have strong communication skills, never shy away from new challenges, and you live in Madrid or are willing to move, then we’d love to hear from you!
What you will do:
- You will have a full-time position in Madrid.
- Teach iOS development classes in Europe and LATAM. You better enjoy traveling!
- Develop existing and new mobile applications for AGBO and our customers.
- Write new technical and teaching material.
What you should already know:
- Core aspects of Cocoa and iOS development.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- A results-only work environment with a geek culture.
- Traveling through Europe and LATAM.
- Admission and travel to a top notch conference (usually WWDC).
- Access to all our «gourmet» training sessions.
What would be a plus:
- Experience teaching.
- Android development skills.
- Proficiency in brazilian Portuguese.
- you don’t think you qualify, but you’re a quick learner and a smart geek?
- By all means, contact us! We’d love to talk to you!
What to do:
- Email us your CV/Linkedin profile url to rrhh @ agbotraining . com
- Do you have gitHub profile, published apps or any code you’re proud of? Send it along!